No users attending this event yet.
Troubadour, 9081, Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California, 90069, United States
  • Lineup: Tony Ferrari
    Growing up, Tony Ferrari always knew his Grandpa as a published poet who inspired him and taught him to love writing. The years would come and go as Tony played every sport and practiced every pastime known to a young teenager, but he knew his greatest passion was for writing. High school was rough. Tony found himself eating lunch in the library, his earphones in and lost in a book, alone for most of his freshman year. That is where he learned to love music. His Grandpa's inspiration kicked in and really pushed him to develop his writing and he began to seriously weigh all options, “I remember the first time I heard Nat King Cole in that library. That’s when I knew I had to sing,” he reveals.

Tony has no background or formal training in music, but was and continues to be inspired by the legends of Soul and Pop - Sam Cooke, Marvin Gaye, Al Greene – they all taught him to create from the heart: “I am inspired by life, love, happiness and relationships. I find inspiration in my own experiences with love – finding it, being in it, losing it, and the crazy journey of self-discovery that comes with it.” He began his new album, 'Gentleman,' over two years ago. It is a compilation of songs that really hold true to who he is as an artist. Tony says, “The message I want to spread through this album is that everyone deserves to be loved and respected. In a time when a lot of music is demeaning to women, and people in general, I want to create something that reminds you that you always deserve the best. I teamed up with talented producer Max Allyn and made a record that I am incredibly excited about and proud of!"
  • Category
    Live Music
  • Date & Time
    Jan 09 2015 at 08:00 PM - Jan 09 2015 at 11:00 PM
  • Location & full address
    9081 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069
  • Event Admins