• THE LIFE FRIDAYS PRESENTS DJ POLITIK:

GUESTLIST - Email RSVP@playhousenightclub.com

There are very few DJs in the industry today that can dauntlessly rock a high-energy mega club in Las Vegas or Miami and then orchestrate a tasteful, sophisticated soundtrack for an exclusive, celeb-studded affair the very next day.

Born and raised in Los Angeles, DJ Politik has quickly climbed atop a short list of open-format DJs called upon by elite nightclubs, luxury brands, and celebrities across the globe. He is known for his keen ability to integrate the perfect balance of hip-hop, house, rock, pop, nu-disco, indie dance & classic records into his sets. This unique ability has brought him recognition in the industry both in the U.S. and abroad.

“To me, music is a universal language. It’s so ambiguous and speaks to every person differently. The way you present it to your audience is just as important as the actual music. I keep my sets as clean and crisp as possible, all while keeping the art of DJing alive with scratches, doubles, loops, creative medleys, and strong mic presence.”

21+
    www.PlayhouseNightclub.com
  • Category
    Nightclubs
  • Date & Time
    Nov 14 2014 at 10:00 PM - Nov 15 2014 at 04:00 AM
  • Location & full address
    Playhouse Nightclub
  • Event Admins
    PlayhouseHW